Sunday, September 26, 2010

CA-53 Susan Davis

I really want to vote incumbents out of office, but Democrat Susan Davis is messing up that plan for me. Not only can I not vote against her, I really cannot in good conscience fail to vote for her. Her voting record in Congress is just pretty much flawless, or I should say, it is too consistent with populist principles. I don't agree with every vote she has cast, but I cannot see that any single one of them has been influenced by corporate interests. Her speeches are remarkably free of meaningless cliches, and she not only seems to mean what she says, she actually seems to know what she is talking about.

Between her and the Boxer/Fiorina race, I'm just not going to be able to "practice what I preach." All this time of screaming to "vote against the incumbent no matter what" and I'm going to vote for two incumbents. Shit.

1 comment:

  1. bruce9:03 AM

    Poor Bill.... Isn't this country great? to presens such a quandary? heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete