Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reading List

Digby had a post yesterday in which she quoted another blogger as saying that he had read eight of the 24 books read by Obama this year and went on to say that she had read eleven of the list. There was some blather about the nature of the 24 books read by Obama, something about the horror of him not reading non-fiction, and that Clinton read 50 books per year.

I don't know how many of Obama's books I've read because I haven't seen the list and, further, I don't care what Obama reads. I do care what he does that affects the people of this nation. If anything justifies the image of bloggers as "some nerd sitting in his pyjamas using his mother's computer" it would be bloviating about what damned books the president is reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment