Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spam Winner

A local lady, Stacy Slagor, won the national competition for Spam recipes this year, something called Spam Fusion Fajitas. I really love Spam, as does my cat, but this recipe (which is here) frankly looks disgusting.

Update: Sunday, 9:00am
Actually, all of those Spam recipes look disgusting. Gack.

I like Spam just right out of a room-temperature can, cut up in little cubes and eaten on Ritz crackers. Or sliced thin and fried nice and crisp in bacon drippings, eaten with my breakfast eggs. Or a really awesome sandwich; Spam, lettuce and tomato on toast with Mayo.

1 comment:

  1. What's the fusion part? looks like spam fajitas to me. I prefer tomato based salsa. Frying spam I think makes it taste better. Like in SLT's. or just fried spam on a fork.

    ReplyDelete