Monday, October 04, 2010

Impeccable Logic

Meg Whitman cracks me up. She continues to court the Latino vote by arguing that Latinos who cannot vote for her should be thrown out of the country. I did not watch the second "governator debate," as the one I did watch filled up my bs quota for the month, but from the SF Chronicle,

Whitman, who has aggressively courted Latino voters, opened by noting her campaign's unprecedented outreach to the Spanish-language electorate.

"Aggressively courting Latino voters" apparently consists of saying that you want 80% of them to vote for you while you are throwing the other 20% of them the hell out of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment