Saturday, October 09, 2010

Halftime

Have no fear. Alabama always plays only one half, but they always play one half. They certainly didn't play the first half, so... (I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I have faith.)

I still think LSU will beat Florida, but then I'm an idiot.

Sunday: And then sometimes Alabama just doesn't show up. Not to take anything away from South Carolina, especially their defense. Still, I can't help that think that having beaten Florida decisively last week, Bama came to Columbia thinking that the Gamecocks were going to be "easy meat."

And State lost to BYU, but at least the LSU Tigers came through for me.

1 comment:

  1. I really thought that SDSU would be able to pull this one out of the hat. I have always kind of liked the Aztecs. I have always rooted for the perennial underdog. Perhaps that is why I like the Sun Belt Conference.

    ReplyDelete