Friday, October 02, 2009

Presidential Failure

Well, I’m certainly not going to vote for this worthless head of state again, if he can’t even get the Olympics for us. I mean, what is he good for if he can’t do that?

Of course the fact that we have this “do not fly list” and about half of the known world is listed on it may have had something to do with it. Holding the Olympics is problematic when the host country will not allow about half of the world to enter the country, and the ones it does allow are subjected to a cavity search. Plus, the issue that half our nation is paranoid and the other half are bigots might have something to do with it.

The fact that the Obama Administration has made more progress on the Iran issue with one buffet lunch than the prior administration did with eight years of bs and saber rattling might sway my vote back in Obama’s direction, though. I’ll have to think about that.

Olympics failure vs. avoiding nuclear war. Hmmm; tough call.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, do I detect a bit of sarcasm? Amusing, but a bit harsh re: the reasons. I'd think it was more the crime thatn tyhe no-fly list etc... but.. you do have a point.

    ReplyDelete