Saturday, May 23, 2009

Undercover Work

Plotter:    I'm just really pissed off and mad.
FBI Guy: Who are you mad at?
Plotter:    I don't know, I'm just mad.
FBI Guy: Are you mad at the Jews?
Plotter:    Yeah, I'm really pissed of at the Jews.
FBI Guy: Are you mad about Afghanistan?
Plotter:    Yeah, that too. I hate about Afghanistan.
FBI Guy: What do you want to do about it?
Plotter:    I don't know, man, can't do nothing.
FBI Guy: Well, there must be something you could do.
Plotter:    Nope ain't nuntin. Gimme another beer.
FBI Guy: You could bomb something.
Plotter:    I ain't got no airplane, man.
FBI Guy: No, I mean plant a bomb and blow up something.
Plotter:    Well, who the f--k would I blow up?
FBI Guy: Who are you mad at?
Plotter:    I forgot. Gimme another beer.
FBI Guy: You're mad at Jews and about Afghanistan.
Plotter:    So I'm going to blow up Afghanistan?
FBI Guy: No, dipwad, blow up some Jews.
Plotter:    Hmmm. Okay, but I don't know any Jews.
FBI Guy: I can find you some Jews, don't worry.
Plotter:    So, how do I blow them up, then?
FBI Guy: Don't worry, I can get you a bomb.
Plotter:    Can you get me an airplane, too?
FBI Guy: Not that kind of *!#!$^&*# bomb!
Plotter:    Okay, calm down man, have a beer.

Headline: FBI Informant Penetrates Terrorist Plot.

California goverment is dysfunctional in many ways, I admit that. But we don't allow the FBI to come onto our turf to play cowboys and indians with out-of-work drug addicts, and then give them pretend bombs so that we can charge them with "employing weapons of mass destruction." That New York crap is just plain buffoonery.

No comments:

Post a Comment