Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting It Right

Well bless Google's pea-pickin' little heart. I have never liked comments in either the full page or popup format, and they just added a new format: embedded below the post. When you add a comment you will now be on the actual "individual post page" and have the actual post (scroll up), as well as all other comments while you are adding your own comment.

I was reading a comment "hack" and somebody added that Google had added the new feature. There are about a zillion people "out there" who are adding features and gimmicks to Blogspot, and many of them are almost awesomely creative.

You'll note I added a neat little "read more" button for expandable posts which is my own creation. This site is getting kind of classy, and I'm having some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment