Friday, January 30, 2009

Time to Panic

It is Friday, and rather late in the day to boot, and I have not yet set the menu for the Superbowl. I'm trying to persuade my wife on chili dogs, but she greets that idea with a world class sneer, so I don't think chili dogs is on. I'm leaning toward braised/bbq ribs, but am dithering now in indecision.

Sometimes you just have to suck it up.
You just have to go along. We're having Superbowl chili dogs tomorrow.
You have no idea how brave that makes me. Or how stupid, maybe. Possibly both. If you hear loud noises from San Diego...

2 comments:

  1. How about Jambalaya? (Though I never put shrimp or other water critters in mine.)
    OK, so I don't have a lot of experiance with what is proper Super Bowl meals. But I might lean toward Chile Verde, or curry. But I might make the Chile tonight. Must go see if the pork is done thawing......
    Oh, wait. Were you trying for a theme connected to the area of the country of the team you want to win? Then I was no help at all, was I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Chili dogs sound fine, Kathy just doesn't have to eat them. Yes, I also know marital harmony is important. I'm glad I don't that that problem (the chili dog one, I mean). BBQ ribs are also good.

    No, I haven't decided on anything either.

    ReplyDelete