Thursday, August 27, 2015

I Wasn't Speeding

Police Officer: Good morning ma’am. Do you know why I stopped you?
Hillary Clinton: No I don’t officer.
PO: You were going 55mph in a 40mph zone. License, registration and proof of insurance, please.
HC: hands them over.
PO: Ma’am, both this registration and insurance expired six months ago.
HC: Officer, I was only going 37.4 miles per hour.
PO: Well, you can tell that to the judge. Do you have a current registration and evidence of current insurance?
HC: Well, can you prove that I was going faster than 37.4 miles per hour?
PO: I’ll prove that to a judge, ma’am. Unless you can furnish a current registration and insurance card I’m going to have to impound your car.
HC: You can’t impound my car! I was only going 37.4 miles per hour.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot pulling her over while driving female. But your narrative is funny and explanatory

    ReplyDelete