Saturday, June 28, 2008

Weekend Cat Blogging

Kitty Weight“Oh, hi. I’m just hanging out here enforcing the law of gravity on your tee shirts. Things were looking a bit chaotic for a moment, here, but I have it under control now. I think I deserve some Spam for all this effort.”

“I have other neat things I do, too. Like when you are taking me to the vet. I’ll hang out in my carrier on the front passenger seat in absolute silence, merely looking apprehensive. I’ll wait for you to get on the freeway and get up to seventy or so. Not a sound; silent apprehension. I’ll wait until you are changing lanes and, just as you look over your left shoulder I’ll let out an ear-splitting meow that will pretty much literally scare the crap out of you.”

“Wasn’t that fun?”

“I like sitting on your desk, too, while you are writing your blog, enforcing gravity on your papers and occasionally knocking pens off your desk. Fun, fun, fun. As a special treat for you I’ll sit right behind your monitor and barf all over your computer cables.”

“I wouldn’t do that for just anybody, you know.”

2 comments:

  1. How would we function without their help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:37 AM

    is it help or entertainment?

    ReplyDelete