Saturday, March 29, 2008

Endless Campaign

Form the Los Angeles Times, with a March 30 dateline,
Polls published last week showed some of the dangers: McCain has gained ground against both Democrats, and at least 20% of each Democratic candidate's supporters now say they would consider abandoning the party in November if their candidate is not the nominee.

I doubt that I would ever vote for McCain, but I am at the point now that I pretty much intend to stay home on election day (for the first time since I came of age) no matter who the Democrats nominate. I am simply fed up with the whole process, which has gone on for far too long already.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:52 PM

    yeah, I read that too... in several places. I never stay home on election day, I always vote, but I agree that is has gone on too long. Too bad we're not like the English, who limit their campaigning (of course, thier system is different). I just hope that the Dems come to a decent conclusion (whomeever it is) and ther is no in-fighting afterwards.

    ReplyDelete