Friday, March 20, 2009

Fashion Valley Mall

There are three groups of people at Fashion Valley Mall. First is the people who go to shop at the high-end clothing stores. Second is the group who goes to look at the first group. (Which is well worth looking at; this is Southern California, after all.) Third is a group who goes there to drive around the parking lots talking on their handheld cell phones.

The first two groups are not breaking any laws. The third group is, but I'm not a cop so I don't really care unless they run over or into me in the process, which is a significantly likely occurrence.

I'm not in any of the three groups. I go there because it's the closest location for California Pizza Kitchen and I'm getting takeout. (Well, maybe the 2nd group a little bit. I don't want accusations of being unobservant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment