Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Sky Is Okay, But...

Hmmm, I didn't post anything yesterday. I'll have to check how long it's been since I skipped a day. Unlike some bloggers, I'm not going to apologize for slacking off, since I doubt that I harmed you by doing so.

Anyway, the East Coast has unusual snow storms this spring and climate change deniers use that as "proof" that global warming is a hoax. Now the East Coast, followed by the West Coast and Europe, are having record-breaking heat and no one is saying, "Aha, that proves global warming."

That suggests to me that global warming proponents are using scientific principles, and that deniers do not know the difference between climate and weather and are idiots. I could be mistaken about that.

On second thought; no, I'm not mistaken about that.

1 comment:

  1. I did not post for over three weeks and don't think I was missed any lol.

    ReplyDelete