Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Two Presidents

I'll bet you thought Barack Obama was the President of The United States. I'll bet you thought that he was the only President of The United States. You would be wrong. According to Keith Olbermann on Countdown, we have two of them. I lost count of precisely how many times yesterday he told us what "President Clinton" was doing at the Senate, and blathered on about what "The President," referring to Clinton, had said.

I voted for Clinton, but didn't intend to elect him "President For Life."

Update: Not to mention his endless prating about how useless and stupid the Republicans are. I know he is not alone in this but he goes to really ridiculous lengths and is becoming really tiresome. Someone please tell him how tasteless it is to build one's self up by denigrating one's opposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment