Sunday, May 15, 2016

ROTFLMAO

CBS News does this "On The Road" which I normally watch while I'm cleaning out the cat box or something. Boring. But the one Friday evening had me in stitches.

It's this guy changing the oil in his car. Then he's trying to braid his daughter's hair, and failing. She's pretty cute, and he's a dedicated father. He figures out how to do it and observes that, "Something as simple as sending your daughter out and her being proud of her hair, and you being proud of your work, it's a beautiful thing."

So he starts giving classes for other single dads on braiding their daughters' hair. The uniformed cop with the hairbrush in his gunbelt was the finishing touch.

2 comments:

  1. bruce2:28 PM

    Your link doesn't work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bruce8:40 AM

    it was a amusing piece. "Dad I'm doing a braid, back off..." hahahaha
    Oh and I would have liked to seen a cat being styled. Maybe when I take our to the vet next time...

    ReplyDelete