Sunday, August 12, 2007

They're Baaaack (updated)

boltsWell, only time will really tell if they are back, but "the game is on." Live and on television. Oh boy. It's only a preseason game, but...

It starts in about seven hours, so about six hours from now you will find me in the living room with television remote in one hand and my left wrist cocked so I can stare at my wrist watch. Panting.

Update: after the game


One does not expect the team to be at midseason form, playing like the proverbial "well oiled machine" for the first game of preseason. Still, neither does one expect a perfromance resembling F Troop. Remember the scene where the bugle blows and the horses take off in all different directions with troopers falling off or holding the saddle horn with both hands and screaming for help? That was us against Seattle.

That's okay. They may be clowns, but they're my clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment