Thursday, July 30, 2015

That Was Wierd

I was sitting at a red light, in the left of two lanes. The car on my right was one of those "creepers," edging forward repeatedly during the red light. He edged forward about four times during the red light, but when the light turned green, he did not go. The car behind him did go, hitting him in the ass. I went, and almost had a wreck myself because I was laughing so hard when I saw the front car's trunk lid pop up in my rear view mirror.

In a rear ender the hitter is always at fault, but in this case I felt some sympathy for him. When a car almost jumps the red light four times. you do really expect that he will go on green. Still, one must always act on what the other driver is actually doing, not on what you think he is going to do.

2 comments:

  1. bruce8:52 PM

    maybe it was an insurance scam deliberately setting up an accident... but yeah it sounds funny hearing about it, too. Not for the rear ender guy, of course.

    ReplyDelete