Saturday, July 18, 2015

Oh Really?

The headline reads "How To Fry Eggs,"  which I would have thought was an absurd topic before I met my wife, but we won't get into that. I normally don't read things that are on the order of "How To Pee Standing Up"  (I already know not to face into the wind), but for some reason decided to see what the Food Network felt constituted teaching me how to fry eggs.

The first step in frying eggs, according to the Food Network, is to "start with a hot nonstick skillet on medium heat."  I don't know what the second step is because, given that the first involves a thermodynamic impossibility, I don't much care what they consider to be the subsequent steps.

1 comment:

  1. bruce9:37 AM

    I think you're over thinking it and being a weenie. I read it and it didn't tell me anything I didn't know already, and thought it was mostly amusing (like the break eggs in individual dishes...). Just go on doing what you do and know it was written for GASP! others who are not like you.

    ReplyDelete