Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Useless Photos

President Obama has changed his mind, probably not because Dick Cheney told him to though, and is going to appeal the court ruling to release dozens more "Abu Garahib" type prisoner abuse photos, based on the concept that doing so would jeopardize national security. I'm with him on this, and further assert that they serve no earthly constructive purpose. They should stay buried, and I think national security is a reasonable grounds for doing so. It is senseless to be releasing photos which will do nothing but inflame the emotions of the entire Arab world.

We need transparency; we don't need just plain nonsense.

Update: Friday, 9:30am
I'm going to have to reverse my stand on this. When Obama comes out with six different reasons for his decisions, and all of them are bullshit, then I have to decide he is in error. He is hiding something. There is something in these photos that somebody doesn't want known.

Anytime someone gives multiple reasons for an action, I know he is covering something up, even if one or more of the reasons appear valid. When all of the reasons smell like something a dog left on my lawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment