Thursday, November 04, 2010

Weather, Weather

Today is supposed to be the beginning of the cooldown, but I do believe the weather mavens missed that call. The temperature reading at the bank near my house, which was 99 yesterday, was 103 at the same time today. The NOAA advises us that this is categorized as "hazardous weather," but it doesn't feel hazardous to me. It feels quite pleasant, but we all know that I'm weird. The cat is a little grouchy, but then she's wearing a fur coat.

I will tell you this, it was a very nice day to drive through the campus of San Diego State University. That was definitely better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. I may be old, but I'm not dead yet.

Yes that was necessary. That campus in on the way to a grocery store that I shop at fairly often. Well, once in a while. Well, not very often, but every time that I feel an impulse to drive... Um, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment