Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ROTFLMAO

In case you are unfamiliar with the abbreviation, it means "rolling on the floor laughing my ass off," which is pretty much what I was doing during the first segment of The Last Word last night.

Lawrence O'Donnell started by saying that he had spent all day trying to think of a graceful way to say, "I told you so," which was an obvious lie, since he proceeded to say "I told you so," as ungracefully and hilariously as was humanly possible. Every quote that he used, his own saying that Donald Trump was not going to run, and everyone else in political punditry saying that Trump was a serious candidate, was totally accurate.

Point, set and match to Lawrence O'Donnell, and I am still chuckling this morning over his dismantling of the rest of the media idiotacracy last night.

1 comment:

  1. bruce3:33 PM

    I saw the clip and it was pretty funny. I wasn't taking Mr. Trump seriously, but the best thing about it is all the pundits with egg on their face.

    ReplyDelete