Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Exciting Day

Lee ChildExcitement almost uncontainable today. Got to vote against Prop 16 and Carly Fiorina. The rest was fairly trivial, those two votes were fun.

And discovered a new Jack Reacher novel has hit the stands, one that I did not even know was pending. Wow! No waiting for the paperback of this one. Forget Spenser and Hawk, Jack Reacher is the man. I probably will not sleep or eat until Reacher wins the day again. I may have to take extra heart medication.

I will attempt to maintain regular blogging, but if you don't hear from me you'll know why.

Update: If I wanted to help Barbara Boxer in the general election, which I actually do, I would vote for Fiorina. Tom Campbell would have a chance of beating Boxer; Fiorina, I think, has none. Still, voting for Fiorina... No.

No comments:

Post a Comment