Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Supernatural Squared

I normally ignore Glenn Beck, as I do Keith Olbermann's "Worst Person" nonsense. Last night, however, the whole thing reached a new level of absurdity on the first person's part, and of obtuseness on the second's.

Olbermann aired a clip of Beck speaking on radio of hearing a voice from God, and Beck repeatedly spoke of saying that "I almost said" this and that to his associate, Bob. He even went to far at one point as to say, "I didn't speak because I didn't want to say something like this without thinking it through," and then describing what he didn't say to his associate.

Olbermann fails to observe that Beck goes on to describe ensuing events unfolding as if Bob had heard and acted upon what Beck didn't say, so we have not one but two supernatural events going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment