Saturday, August 08, 2009

MSNBC Follies

Jonathan AlterJonathan Alter totally punked Keith Olbermann in his first segment last night when Keith asked him, regarding people who are disrupting the political town hall meetings, “How is that different than what Hamas or Hezbollah does? How are these people not political terrorists?”

Alter replied, “Well, I don’t like comparing people to terrorists or Nazis; that’s what the other side is doing right now is comparing people to terrorists and Nazis”

That apparently sailed right over Keith Olbermann’s head.

HillaryPretty sure that I have never referred to Hillary Clinton as “charming.” I know that many others have, but before this I’m fairly sure I haven’t. I’ve used lots of adjectives for her, good and bad, but charming would not be one of them.

In this clip which Chris Matthews played on Hardball last night she was really delightful, though, as she broke out in laughter at the mere mention of John Bolton’s name. She didn’t even have to be told what the Walrus had said about her husband before she was cracking up. You can watch the clip yourself on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment