Thursday, June 01, 2017

Only Hillary Clinton

There are few people, possibly only one, who would even say, "I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that’s not why I lost," and not be laughed out of the room. Instead of the hoots of derision her statement, made at the annual Code Conference in Ranchos Palos Verdes, CA, deserved she was rewarded with solemn nods of sympathetic understanding. Just for the record, she added four more reasons for her loss in the presidential election, one new reason being "the general expectation that I would win," bringing the total to eleven.

1 comment:

  1. bruce8:38 AM

    Well, Ms. Clinton did always have 'the general expectation she would win'. Supreme confidence or supreme arrogance? I know which one I'd pick.

    She (and many other politicians, she's not alone here) always did have a tendency to blame everyone and everything else for their failures, flops, foibles, etc.

    ReplyDelete