Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fighting Fire With Good Thoughts

A Salon.com article regarding the “terror issue” carries a subhead, “Trump's bluster will only appeal to his hard-core backers; Hillary can address the issue properly — with reason.”  I didn’t bother to read the article.

Only a Hillary Clinton follower would think of addressing the “terror issue” with reason. If that could be done, it would not be a “terror issue” and we would not be waiting in lines for hours and taking off our shoes at airports, which is an utterly unreasonable act.

FDR said that “we have nothing to fear but fear itself,” and then he locked up all Americans of Japanese extraction in internment camps. Clearly, his reaction to Pearl Harbor was not to “address the issue with reason.”

Actually, no matter how much Democrats would like to hide from truth, the more terror attacks there are in this nation between now and the general election, the higher is the chance that Donald Trump will be the next president. I do not applaud that truth, but

Before you jump in my shit, yes, I know my references to FDR are with respect to two different issues. That does not invalidate my point. It actually reinforces my point, and in spades; think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment