Friday, September 11, 2015

Biden On Running

Joe Biden had this to say in an interview with Steven Colbert, on the verge of tears,

"I don't think any man or woman should run for president unless, number one, they know exactly why they would want to be president; and two, they can look at folks out there and say, 'I promise you have my whole heart, my whole soul, my energy and my passion,'"  he told comedian Stephen Colbert in an interview on CBS' "The Late Show."

"I'd be lying if I said that I knew I was there. I'm being completely honest,”  Biden continued. "Nobody has a right in my view to seek that office unless they are willing to give it 110 percent of who they are."

I like Mr. Biden, quite a lot actually, but I think he is engaging in hyperbolic emotional bullshit. Go or get off of the pot, Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment