Sunday, February 11, 2007

Molly has rediscovered her bed


We bought Molly this bed when we adopted her, about two years ago. She used it for a while, and then ignored it completely for more than a year. About a month ago she rediscovered it and it is once again her favorite place to "hang out." Well, what the hell, she's a cat.

That is, it's her favorite place when she isn't on my desk biting and batting any pen or pencil that happens to be lying loose.

She loves Spam. It's a bit wierd, really. If I am making lunch and open a can of tuna she can be right there in the kitchen and will not react at all. Ho hum, no interest at all in the tuna. But she can be in the back bedroom sound asleep, and if I open a can of Spam she is in the kitchen crying and ankle polishing before I even have the contents out of the can. If I don't give her a little piece of Spam she will climb my leg.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Like you said - she's a cat. What's more, a Heffner cat.

    ReplyDelete